We help organization fulfill their staffing needs by identifying the right skilled professional across the IT technology landscape.
V-Solve’s Global Hiring Model has a well defined process and access to large candidate pools and helps identify matching candidates at the quickest time possible.
We have robust background checks in place to ensure authenticity of candidate data.
Our recruitment engine has bridged the demand-supply gap for Fortune 100 customers and we have placed candidates in contract staffing as well as contract-to-hire model as well.
Explore our Client centric Global Hiring Model, Domain and skill based recruitment and 24 x 7 recruitment engine with a faster turnaround.
Contract Staffing- Consultants hired on the payroll of V-Solve and deployed at client location
Contract-to-Hire- Consultant recruited by V-Solve can be hired by Customer permanently based on Consultant performance
Assessment Services- V-Solve provides the assessment services required to onboard a consultant leveraging In-house resourcing and Technical evaluation teams
- Microsoft Technologies – C# .NET, ASP .NET, SharePoint, Active Directory, Exchange
- System Administration – Windows 2K Server, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX
- Database Administration – Oracle, MYSQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Creative Web – Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, UI/UX Design
- SAP & Oracle – Functional and Technical Consultants and SMEs
Global Recruitment Model
Defined Processes and Tool based Monitoring
- Delivery Manager and Account Manager Support
- Defined Communication and Escalation Channels
- Periodic Review and Monitoring as agreed
- Stringent Quality Assurance and 360 degree Account review and Feedback
- Focused support from a dedicated Hiring Team
- Manager and Hiring Executives to work closely with customer Vendor management Team
- Stringent Background verification and well-structured Technical and HR Qualifiers
- Tools to track and report T&M billing
- Dashboards and Weekly/Monthly Status updates on productivity, process adherence and goals
- Reporting Capacity, Fill ration, Interviews scheduled, Selections and turnover