Superior Data Visualization with A Single Integrated Framework
A leading US-based paint manufacturing firm.
V-solve’s unique approach to solving complex problems like dispute resolution and workflow automarion is commendable and surpassed our expectations. Their expertise and technological savvy were invaluable and helped overcome our business challenges.
- Cash flow analysis and month-end reporting followed a manual process.
- Absence of forecast vs. actual comparison reporting.
- Check match hit rate was only 20%.
- DSO impacted cash availability
- Reconciliation process was handled manually
- No single framework for capturing dispute cases and process resolutions
- One view dispute resolution and workflow automation were achieved.
- Cash monitoring tool (CLF) was integrated to collections, disputes and credit data.
- 10-15% reduction of DSO.
- Vendor Integration – Interface to Dispute Management.
- Vendor payments block variance report was prepared.
- Single source of truth for the entire organization with visualization of data in the dashboard.
- Liquidity planning and reporting were prepared.
- Net cash availability variance analysis was achieved.
- Optimized cash outflow tracker by vendor information provided via CLF dashboard.
- CFO dashboard was viewed to summarize operating cash vs. financing cash on daily/weekly/ monthly periods.
- Cash position and forecasting were automated to provide a real-time view of cash position on-demand.
- 10-15% reduction of DSO due to pro-active collections.
- 5-10% increase in cash inflow was achieved due to shorter dispute resolution cycle.
- Dispute case management was automated and integrated to cash application process.
- Authorizations built across departments for CLF dashboard resulted in organized work environment.